Brief overview of the role:
The successful candidate will be completing an NVQ Level 2 in Providing Financial Services while working as a Bookkeepper and Trainee Accountant in a successful phone recycling company based in Birmingham
Hate my phone recycle and exchange a range of technology and entertainment products including mobile phones, video games, DVDs and Blu-ray movies, computers, digital electronics, TVs and monitors, and music CDs.
We are now looking for a Bookkeeper and Accounts Trainee.
Your daily duties will include but not limit to the following:
- Balancing accounts (also known as 'double book keeping')
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
- Reparing cash flow statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- IT interest
- GCSE or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- Potential Permanent Career for the right candidate.
Things to consider:
- Please be aware of the vacancy location before applying.
Questions for candidates
Can you travel to and from this vacancy with ease?
What interests you about this role?
Working week: Monday - Friday
Total hours per week: 30.00
Weekly wage: £102.00