Brief overview of the role
The successful candidate will be completing an NVQ Level 2 in Providing Financial Services while working at a well established Environmental company based in Leeds.
Responsible for assisting the Company Bookkeeper in maintaining the Sales, Purchase, and Cash ledgers.Directly responsible for invoicing of Barnsley Contract and associated reporting.
- Company Bookkeeper
- Finance Director
Directors, Internal Team, External Team, Suppliers
Key Performance Indicators:
- Weekly Schedule of Tasks completed
- Monthly Training Plan completed
- Assisting the Company Bookkeeper with inputting of Sales and Purchase ledger invoices onto company accounts software
- Filing of Purchase Invoices on a daily and weekly basis
- Assisting the Company Bookkeeper with maintaining the cash ledger on the company accounts software. To include inputting of supplier payments, customer receipts and reconciling the bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Preparation of Barnsley Pricing file (weekly invoice)
- Preparation of the Barnsley Monthly Report (including power-point)
- Preparation of key cost reports to other managers within the business. To include:
- Vehicle Repairs
- Operations Scorecard
- Other key cost lines as required
- Provide administrative support to Operations team in maintaining tax discs for fleet
- Provide ad hoc reports, analysis and administrative support to other areas of the business as and when required.
- The right person will be enthusiastic, organised, and punctual
- Have brilliant communication skills
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English preferred but not essential.
- Potential Permanent Career
Things to consider:
- Please be aware of the vacancy location before applying.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: