Brief overview of the role:
The successful candidate will be completing an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration while working within a successful estate agents based in Liss.
Day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performs general secretarial and clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, data entry, filing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting office operations
- Receives a variety of items (e.g. mail, special deliveries, packages, supplies, etc.) for the purpose of distributing materials to appropriate parties
- Other Functions
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- KNOWLEDGE is required to perform basic math, including calculations using fractions, percents, and/or ratios; read a variety of manuals, write documents following prescribed formats, and/or present information to others; and analyse situations to define issues and draw conclusions. Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: business telephone etiquette; English grammar/punctuation/ spelling/vocabulary; office equipment/software; and office practices.
- Well presented
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English preferred but not essential.
- Potential Permanent Career
Things to consider:
- Please be aware of this vacancy location before applying.
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pmTotal hours per week: