Brief Description of the role:
The successful candidate will be working towards an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration while working as an Office Junior in a well established Wealth Management company based in Telford.
The employee’s job description and duties will consist of the following,
- Managing all incoming and outgoing business post
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Managing and arranging appointments and meetings
- Diary, work flow and task management
- Managing incoming telephone communications
- Managing office facilities and stock ordering and maintenance
- Organising internal events, campaigns and seminars as required
- Providing administration in support of compliance matters to meet regulatory requirements
- The delivery of designated projects as required
- Assisting the Practice Principal in the areas of IT hardware and software to ensure they meet the needs of the business.
- Ensuring the business complies with current Fire Safety Law
- Ensuring the business meets current Health & Safety legislation
- Assisting in the delivery of continual improvement programmes
- Assisting in the delivery of the Business Review Process
- Providing administration in support of HR matters
- Managing the implementation of new business
- Recording product and planning information onto internal systems
- Updating and maintaining the new business register
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Assisting in respect of:
- o Preparing paperwork for client meetings
- o Preparing client valuations
- o Preparing financial plans and suitability reports
- Historical policy fact finding and inputting resulting system updates
- Locating client trust documentation
- Preparing policy illustrations
- Technical post scanning
- Technical filing on to business systems
- Proof reading and formatting all client facing documentation prior to issue
- Individual work flow and task delivery
- Keep up to date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its clients.
- Progress through the National Apprenticeship Framework
These duties may change and develop over time. Therefore the employer reserves the right, upon giving reasonable notice, to require the employee to perform other duties within the employee’s capability.
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English preferred but not essential.
- Potential Permanent Career
Things to consider:
- Please be aware of the vacancy location before applying.
Working week: 9am-5pm - Monday to Friday.
Total hours per week: 35.00
Weekly wage: £119.00