Brief overview of the role:
The successful candidate will be completing an NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service while working within a successful telecommunications company based in Pudsey.
Are you looking to kick start your career in a fast-paced customer service environment?
You will undertake Business Administration and Customer Service training to assist with your development within the company.
We are a company that really does reward hard work and you will have the opportunity to progress with Chilli Telecom.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Working as part of a team
- Building internal and external relationships and communicating on a variety of levels
- Providing admin support to the team
- Upselling and offering protection packages to customers
The role includes, but it not limited to:
- Managing customer queries and concerns
- Answering phone calls and providing quotes / taking reservations
- Responding to emails and letters within certain time periods
- Ensuring all corporate invoices are up to date and paid
- Scanning / Printing / Photocopying for all other staff
- General administration office tasks
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent at grade C or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Sales orientated
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge or Microsoft Office
- Desire to progress within a team-orientated environment
- Good organisation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Telephone Manner
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent at grade C or above preferred but not essential.
- Potential Permanent Career
Things to consider:
- Please be aware of the vacancy location before applying.
Working week: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Total hours per week: 35.00.
Weekly wage: £122.50.