Brief overview of the role:
The successful candidate will be completing a Warehouse and Storage NVQ while working within a successful phone recycling company based in Birmingham.
We recycle and exchange a range of technology and entertainment products including mobile phones, video games, DVDs and Blu-ray movies, computers, digital electronics, TVs and monitors, and music CDs.
We are now looking for a Warehouse Operative to work at our Birmingham warehouse.
Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Stock check
- Testing products as they come in
- Organisation of electronics, making sure boxes are labelled, boxed neatly etc
- Making sure orders are dispatched on time
- Finding the best courier for the certain products, e.g DHL, UPS etc.
- Warehouse interest
- GCSE or equivalent preferred but not essential in Maths and English
- Potential Permanent Career for the right candidate.
Things to consider:
- Please be aware of the vacancy location before applying.
Questions for candidates
Can you travel to and from this vacancy with ease?
What makes you interested in this role?
Working week: Monday to Friday, 30 hours
Total hours per week: 30.00
Weekly wage: £102.00