Brief overview of the role:
Working in a busy, well established Logistics Company based in Low Moor, Bradford.
The successful candidate will be given training in all aspects of domestic and international transport while fulfilling a varied warehouse role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to train as an Apprentice Warehouse Operative working in a very busy warehouse.
You will be completing a variety of warehousing duties including:
- Receiving deliveries
- Preparing & labelling shipments
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Assisting other members of the warehouse team.
A willingness to learn is essential and the successful applicant will need to be very accurate in their work as well as able to follow instructions precisely. Good organisational skills are also key, as is good communication.
Some heavy lifting may be involved so a good level of physical fitness is essential.
Full level 2 Apprenticeship qualification in Warehousing & Logistics will be gained on site.
Based at Dealburn Road, Low Moor, Bradford, BD12 0RG
- A professional and smart appearance is essential.
- A helpful and friendly approach.
- Must be self-driven and have an enthusiastic approach to your work with a desire to excel in the area.
- GCSEs or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English preferred but not essential.
Potential permanent career
Things to consider:
Please be aware of vacancy location before applying.
Working week: 35 hours - 9am - 5:30pm - Monday – Friday
Total hours per week: 35.00
Weekly wage: £166.00