Brief overview of the role:
The successful candidate will be completing an NVQ Level 2 in Warehouse and Storage while working within a food wholesalers based in Slough.
We are now looking for a Warehousing Apprentice to join our busy team based in our Slough warehouse.
Working as a Warehouse operative, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assists with loading and unloading merchandise.
- Maintains stock and merchandise area, keeping it organized and clean.
- Maintains parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts; placing and receiving orders.
- Maintains safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Interaction with customers when on shop floor
- Strong-Energy Level
- Supply Management
- Warehousing Interest
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English preferred but not essential.
- Potential Permanent Career
Things to consider:
- Please be aware of the vacancy location before applying.
Working week: 9am – 5pm - 30 hours a week.
Total hours per week: 30.00.
Weekly wage: £105.00