IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VACANCY, PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV TO: JAVIERA.SOTO@ANTELOPERECRUITMENT.COM WITH THE REFERENCE NUMBER: #NCL01
In Newcastle we are currently looking for an ITQ assessor to deliver ITQ levels 2 & 3.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a good rapport with the learners and management within the well-known blue chip companies and small-medium enterprises, whilst providing them high quality service.
- Motivate and support learners through their apprenticeship, providing training and feedback throughout and where necessary.
- Effective management of workload and diaries to ensure efficiency in learner visits.
- To maintain learners portfolios to agreed standards.
- To complete accurate reports of learners on a weekly basis.
- A1/TAQA (or equivalent) qualification required.
- PTLLS (desirable).
- Level 2/3 in related qualification and experience in assessing this.
- Highly motivated, excellent interpersonal skills and a flexible approach to work to achieve excellent results.
- Ability to work on your own initiative with good organisational skills.
- Full UK driving licence and use of own car.
Along with the relevant qualifications, we are looking for someone who loves what they do, and have a passion for education and developing people. If you do, then you will fit right in!
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a company laptop, travelling expenses, discount card and subsidised rail travel, together with further training and outstanding career prospects.