In February we received Centre Status from ILM
Each ILM learner is entitled to a minimum of six months studying membership, which offers a terrific range of benefits:
- A wide range of expert management development tools and resources, including 400 digital learning resources covering essential Leadership and Management topics
- Edge online, ILM’s no-nonsense management magazine, packed with practical tips
- Evening events with input from a guest speaker and opportunities to network with other members
- Business book summaries and digital books for online browsing plus a comprehensive e-journals service with hundreds of titles to choose from
To support learners through their chosen qualification ILM is committed to providing custom-written text books that cover the key topics in straightforward and accessible language. Choose from:
- Super Series, a collection of 40 management development workbooks to support the ILM Level 3 Award, Certificate and Diploma in First Line Management
- Management Extra, higher level management development workbooks to support the ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Management
- Leading Teams by David Pardey covers key leadership topics examined in the level 2 qualifications in Team Leading
- Concepts of Coaching by Peter Hill has been written to assist in the development of managers as coaches and is particularly useful for those working towards one of the coaching and mentoring qualifications at levels 3, 5 and 7
ILM's wide range of membership services have been carefully designed to develop your leadership and management skills and enhance your career
Leadership and management LearningZone
Master the essentials of management in our LearningZone, which includes digital learning materials developed by professors from some of the world's top business schools.
News and magazines
Edge magazine takes an engaging, no-nonsense look at the world of leadership and management, with a mix of topical features, skills advice and expert columns. Plus, get the hottest leadership and management news stories direct to your inbox with Edge.
Stay on top of the latest leadership and management thinking with access to an online catalogue of e-books, business books summaries and thousands of e-journal articles.
Build a strong CV from scratch, find out how to promote your key skills and use our job search to research the latest opportunities from thousands of job sites, newspapers, associations and company career sites.